To purchase plans or parts, mail a check to
2079 Breckinridge Road
Fincastle, VA 24090
All plans are post-paid (P.P) within the United States. For international shipping add $25.
- Bearhawk LSA Plans: $275
- Bearhawk Patrol Plans: $280
- Bearhawk 4-Place Model B: $325
- Utility Door System Drawings for Bearhawk 4-Place: $25.00
- Bearhawk Companion Plans: $310
- Bearhawk Model 5 Plans: $350
The following parts are post-paid within the United States. For international shipping, call for a quote.
- Stainless steel flap return springs – set of 4 – Specifically designed for the Bearhawk and Bearhawk Patrol only. $35 P.P. USA (See 1996 newsletter)
- Utility Door System Drawings for Bearhawk 4-Place $30
- Bearhawk 4-Place Front Seat Drawings $35 Post paid USA
- Landing Gear Shock Strut Seal & Snap Ring Kit For Patrol and Bearhawk 4-Place (Ref. Drawing #25) Disogrin 9250 o-rings and (2) N5000-206 snap rings $25 Postage Paid
- Landing Gear Shock Strut Seal & Snap Ring Kit for the LSA– $20 P.P.
- Lift Struts for 4-Place Bearhawk and Bearhawk Patrol (2-86”) $325 P.P., USA. Foreign orders please contact R&B for shipping info. Tailwheel Drawings – Detail drawings, materials list. $30 P.P. USA & CANA-DA, $35 P.P. other countries. Tailwheel tested on all five Bearhawks
- Bearhawk Logo Decals – “Bearhawk,” “Bearhawk Patrol,” or “Bearhawk LSA.” You can’t finish your airplane without them! $10/pair P.P.
- Bearhawk Patrol Landing Gear Shock Strut Fairings $90 P.P USA
- Composite Parts for the Bearhawk LSA: Wingtips $325 P.P. in the USA (Carbon Fiber +$60), Nosebowl for Continental A65 thru O-200, set up 10.5” spinner: $225 P.P. Carbon Fiber Spinner Kit (includes front and rear bulk-heads): $200 P.P. Wing strut lower cuffs – $70/pair P.P. USA
- Composite parts for the Bearhawk and Bearhawk Patrol: Wingtips for the Bearhawk Patrol and Model B Bearhawk- $340 U.S. P.P. (Carbon Fiber +$65). Wing strut lower cuffs – $80 P.P. USA. Upper Cuffs: $45/pair P.P. USA One piece Nose bowl – $245 P.P. USA Split two piece Nose bowl. – $280 P.P. USA. Nose bowls are set up for 13″ spinner as supplied by Van’s Aircraft, and are also available in carbon fiber (50% lighter) for $45 more.